Odour and stain remover for surfaces without scrubbing.
2012 Winner of the Australian Business Award for Best New Product.
Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odour and stain remover for urine, faeces and vomit. It contains naturally derived enzymes and a fresh scent to:
- Break down uric acid salt crystals in urine to prevent re-soiling in the same spot
- Neutralise odour and deodorise
- Remove urine, faeces and vomit stains (even old stains) without harsh chemicals
- Suitable for carpets and other surfaces, including timber floors
HOW TO USE
First, remove excess urine or waste with paper towel. Now, turn the nozzle to stream and saturate the entire soiled area, particularly the edges of the stain. Allow to air dry. Repeat as needed. After the final application has dried, rinse sparingly with water and blot dry with a paper towel, working from outside to centre. No scrubbing required!
- You may wish to spray a little Wee Away in a discreet spot to test your carpet for colorfastness.
- Do not shampoo carpet until after you have cleaned the area with Wee Away.
- Do not dilute.
Natural bio-enzymatic solution that breaks down the uric acid and faecal matter to neutralise the odour and get rid of the stains. The enzyme system helps breakdown the organic component of the stain and releases it from the underlying fabric.
It is also what Rufus & Coco Wee Away does not contain that makes it better!
Rufus & Coco Wee Away doesn't contain the following harmful ingredients:
- Chlorine Dioxide - this common household bleach is a harsh irritant and can leach the coloring of soft surfaces.